We are keen for children to experience a wide range of activities, and so we offer a good selection of after school clubs. Some of these are run by qualified external groups and some are provided by school staff.
External clubs (at varying costs):
- Tennis (Monday – JG Tennis)
- Dance/Ballet (Monday & Friday – Starz Ballet/Dance)
- Art (Thursday – Sue Evans)
- Football (Tuesday – TrySports & Friday – Pompey ITC)
- Gymnastics (Thursday – Dynamix)
- French (Wednesday 2.30pm Assembly Time – H Duncan La Jolie Ronde)
Click here for details on how to book places on the clubs: Booking Clubs
Clubs run by school (a small charge is made to cover materials):
- Eco club (lunchtime)
- Choir (Year 2 – lunchtime)
Children who are in receipt of free school meals (Pupil Premium) are not charged to attend clubs.
Please also refer to the About Us menu on our website for information about the Breakfast & After School Club and Services Club.