We are keen for children to experience a wide range of activities, and so we offer a good selection of after school clubs. Some of these are run by qualified external groups and some are provided by school staff.
Year R children will be invited to attend clubs after October Half-Term.
External clubs (at varying costs):
- Tennis (Monday, 3.00pm-4.00pm – JG Tennis) Online booking: www.jgtennis.co.uk
- Dance (Monday, 3.00pm-4.00pm – Starz Dance) Online booking: www.starzballet.com
- French (Wednesday, 3.00pm-3.30pm – H Duncan La Jolie Ronde) Booking via: email@example.com or 07833 931677
- SAMA Kids Karate (Wednesday, 4.45pm-5.45pm – Booking via: SAMA Karate Facebook Page or 07837 496819)
- Multi-Sports (Thursday, 3.00pm-4.00pm – To request information or book a place email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Football (Friday, 3.00pm-4.00pm – Pompey ITC) Online booking: www.pompeyitc.co.uk or 02392 728899
Clubs run by school (a small charge is made to cover materials):
- Eco club (lunchtime)
- Choir (Year 2 – lunchtime)
Children who are in receipt of free school meals (Pupil Premium) may be offered a free place on a club of their choice.
Please also refer to the About Us menu on our website for information about the Cabin Crew Breakfast & After School Club and Services Club.